The best side dish: Rosemary Roasted Potato Wedges! Perfect for a crowd or just two people, these yummy whip up quick and are loaded with flavor!
I have been no.1 bad lately! Missing two Friday posts, writing today’s post on the day it’s supposed to go public… craziness! But with good excuses, as most of my readers know my blog is a sort of hobby and sometimes when work and life get a little too busy (you know more than my average) something slips, and it’s usually TBC.
But not to worry! I have some yummy recipes coming your way again! And hopefully, I can squeeze some Christmas cookies in before the holidays!
But for now, these yummy Roasted Rosemary Potato Wedges: DIVINE.
They are super simple to make and are great with pretty much any main: from fish to beef!
To decide on serving sizes, I usually go with a potato a person plus a couple extras depending on the size of the potatoes. Then a quick wash and peel (or no peeling if you’re in more of a pinch or like the skins), cut into quarters or sixths depending on the size – I usually make them about an inch thick, throw them on a baking sheet with oil, salt, pepper and rosemary, do a good toss and roast!
Hope you enjoy!
- 5 - 6 medium potatoes, washed and peeled if desired
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, stems removed
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- After washing and peeling the potatoes, cut into quarters or sixths to make wedges.
- Place on baking sheet adding the oil, salt, pepper and rosemary on top - mix with your hands to coat them evenly.
- Roast for 25 to 35 minutes turning half way through until the potatoes are golden and tender. Serve.
Did you make this recipe?
I wanna see your tasty creations!